inspired by the operational experience of Magpul instructors, the MS3 Multi-Mission Sling System is designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical missions and environments . As a standalone item, this rapidly-convertible MS3 allows operators to leverage their maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for increasing stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release, positive-locking hardware provide high flexibility and durability in a functional adaptable sling system.
Refer to the conjunction part with the optional Magpul ASAP plate, the MS3 enables seamless transitions into an array of shooting positions without getting bound or fouled. The MS3 design allows users switching from Weapon Shoulder to Reaction Shoulder for shooting around corners, under vehicles, or to minimize exposure. The MS3 can also increase user survivability by keeping the weapon in the fight in case of injury to the operator's shoulder, arm, or hand. The MS3 GEN2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider that can minimizes bulk and allows for higher security, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with various body types and armor configurations.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
• Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
• Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
• Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
• Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
• Steel Paraclip levers are case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
• Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
• Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
• Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.