How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Any information PTS collects form users may be utilized when the user registers, makes a purchase, responds to surveys or marketing communications, visits the website, enters contests or promotions or utilizes any other features to:
- Personalize user experience and allow PTS to provide content and products that are relevant to the user.
- Allow PTS to improve its service offerings when responding to customer service inquiries.
- Process transactions quickly
- Offer and administer promotions, surveys, contests or any other website feature(s).
- Allow users to opt in to our e-mail newsletter mailing list in order to receive periodic correspondence related to marketing materials, Service updates and more. Users always have the option to opt-out. See the “How to Opt-Out, Modify or Remove Personal Information You Have Provided to Us” section below. Users who have not opted in will not receive our e-mail newsletter. Users who register and/or participate in other Service features such as members-only content and marketing programs will be given the option of joining the email list.
- PTS takes user privacy seriously and will never sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party for any reason.
How Does PTS Protect Visitor Information?
PTS Steel Shop has implemented a number of security measures to ensure the safety of every user’s personal information. Your data is hidden behind secure networks and can only be accessed by a small number of individuals with special authorization to the system. These individuals are required to uphold confidentiality. When a user places an order or accesses their membership account, PTS utilizes a secure server to prevent unauthorized third party access.
All sensitive and financial data supplied by the user is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer, or SSL, technology. It goes through an encryption process once it is added to our database and can only be accessed as outlined above.
PTS may utilize a third party service to assist in gathering and analyzing data obtained using cookies. All third party service providers are bound by contracts and are not allowed to use any data collected on PTS Steel Shop’s behalf unless it is intended to assist PTS in conducting and/or improving its business offerings.
Does PTS Steel Shop Disclose User Information to Outside Parties?
PTS Steel Shop will never trade, sell or transfer any personal information to any outside party unless we supply the user with notice in advance (except as outlined below). An outside party is defined as any entity that is not PTS Steel Shop, except for web hosting or any other partners who help us conduct business, provide service or operate the website as long as these parties agree to keep each user’s personal information confidential.
PTS may choose to release user information when doing so is appropriate in compliance with safety, website policies, protection of the rights of others or law enforcement. Non-personally identifying information may be provided to third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
How to Opt-Out, Modify or Remove Personal Information
Users can choose to modify their email subscription status by contacting a customer service representative. Due to production schedules, users may receive any email correspondence that was already in production at the time of contact.
Users who wish to delete their online account from the PTS database can do so by logging and visiting the My Account page. Delete all data listed under payment information, shipping address and billing address. PTS may choose to maintain data related to sales transactions in order to provide service related to that transaction and/or for record keeping purposes.
Third Party Links
As part of our commitment to the user experience and our service, we may choose to add third party links to our website. Each link will have its own set of privacy policies and terms and conditions. PTS Steel Shop has absolutely no liability or responsibility for content(s) and activities related to third party links. We strive to protect the reputation and integrity of our website and always welcome user feedback about any linked website, including overall quality, usability or if a link is broken and no longer works.
Changes to PTS Steel Shop Policy
Questions & Feedback
Returns & Refunds
PTS Steel Shop offers a 7 day return policy for all products sold. Users can return their purchase for a full refund minus shipping expenses for any reason within the 7 day time frame. The circumstances listed below apply to all return requests:
- Package must be unopened and all items in unused condition
- Refunds will be given after the goods are returned and verified received by PTS
- Items must be undamaged and intact
- Original manuals, accessories, parts and packing material (if applicable) must be included in the return. Missing and/or damaged components may result in rejection of the return request.
- Defective items may be returned but only if the defect is related to the manufacturing process.
- No refunds will be issued if damage or defect was caused by misuse of the item after the buyer receives it. Customer service will assist users when making arrangements related to refunds and returns.
- All applicable shipping costs and fees related to the order and return must be paid by the customer.
- Item(s) must be received by PTS Steel Shop within 7 days of receiving the original order. No replacements or refunds will be issued after the 7 day period has passed.
- All refunds will be paid in the same currency as the original order. PTS is not responsible for financial loss related to exchange rate changes or differences.
- Refunds do not include any taxes, handling fees or shipping costs. Any additional expenses incurred will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
- Customers must include all original items and related content when sending a return. That includes manuals and gift packaging. Any missing content could result in rejection. Return packages should be waterproof and secure to ensure safe and timely delivery to us.
- A 5% administration charge will be applied to refunds or returns deemed unreasonable.