The PTS Battle Arms Development – Ambidextrous SafetySelector – Short Throw (Semi Auto) has a shorter rotational distance thusallowing for lightning fast manipulation of the safety. Instead of rotating thestandard 90 degrees for single shot semi-auto, you just need to flick it halfthe distance to change fire control setting. This allows for more leverclearance, reduces the need to adjust your firing grip when manipulating thesafety, and reduces lever interference to the trigger finger knuckle. It is perfectfor competition or in gunfight situations where speed is essential. The leversare detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility anduser preference. There are a total of 5 Lever Designs and 25 Possible LeverCombinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the left handed shooters,ambidextrous shooters, and when using your rifle in unconventional situations.
- Short ThrowSafety Center (0° ~ 45 SEMI AUTO)
- Levers aredetachable and interchangeable on both sides.
- Shorterrotational distance allows for lightning fast manipulation of the safety.
- GBB packageIncludes:
- 5 x ModularSelector Levers
- 2 x Torx Screws(1 x M3x6, 1 x M3x4)
- 1 x GBB SelectorShaft
- 1 x Safety Detent& Selector Detent Spring
• Color – Black /Dark Earth
• Material – Steel
• Dimension – 27 x12mm max size of lever
• Weight – 50g perset (approx.)
• Compatibility –GBB only (KWA LM4, KSC)
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, andsimulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including inreal firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause seriousinjury.PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of thisproduct.