The Micro Trauma Kit NOW!, or Micro TKN, is the smallest version of the Trauma Kit NOW! for every day carry. It is designed to hold essential lifesaving medical supplies on a belt.
The Micro TKN was designed as an EDC trauma kit for law enforcement professionals, prepared citizens, or hunters. Deployment of critical first aid supplies can be done with one hand or a single finger from either the left or right side by pulling the BLIP featured pull tabs. The Micro TKN consists of two main components – the outer MOLLE or Belt mounted pouch utilizing the Ten-Speed technology, and a removable insert that keeps medical supplies organized.
The front outer pouch features a laser cut cross with several signal indicators - black insert, red, or highly reflective glow-in-the-dark insert. The end user can decide which indicator works best for their use or leave all the inserts out for a pattern matched front for maximum concealability.
The Micro Trauma Kit NOW!™ is available in several variations with or without medical supplies. See below for the best solution for your needs.
This Trauma Kit was designed around a specific medical supply load out specifically designed for small form, low bulk applications. We highly recommend purchasing the "filled" kit to get the greatest protection and usability. The "filled" version contains:
ADVANCED KIT SUPPLIES
1) QuickClot Combat Gauze
2) HyFin Vent Chest Seal (2 seals included)
3) Cleer Medical Trauma Bandage 4” Flat Pack
4) Decompression needle
5) Six 2” x9” Frog Tape
6) Size 28 Nasopharyngeal Airway
7) Heavy Duty Medical Gloves in tan (1 pair)
BASIC KIT SUPPLIES
1) Hemostatic dressing for wound packing/clotting (1 included)
2) 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing (1 included)
3) 9" Medical Grade Easy Tape (6 included)
4) Tourni-Kwik Compression Tourniquet (1 included)
5) Heavy Duty Medical Gloves (1 pair of large sized gloves)
Micro Trauma Kit Now!™ Overview
Micro Trauma Kit Now!™ Deployment