The Vickers Push Button Sling starts with Vickers CombatApplications Slings - trusted by over 200,000 Marines, Soldiers, and Airmen -the tactical sling can instantly lengthen or shorten by the patented QuickAdjuster. This allows the user to havethe weapon secure in a hands free carry and quickly lengthen the sling into ashooting position with no moving parts, clips, springs, or other awkward parts.
A 1” push button “QD” swivel is sewn to the front of thesling and another 1.25" push button "QD" swivel is “captive” atthe rear. This creates a simple,streamlined, lightweight sling that can mount to any weapon with quick releasesockets. The push button swivels are not removable preventing them from beinglost or the sling misconfigured.
***Please verify that your weapon has push button sockets onboth the front and rear of your weapon to ensure proper installation. ***
As with all Blue Force Gear, the Vickers Push Button Slingsare made with excellence in the USA
- Weapons with two Push Button Sling Swivel sockets at the front and rear of the weapon
- Overall sling length is adjustable from 36" to62"
- 1.25" sling webbing
- Invista solution dyed CORDURA® webbing
- Glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon hardware
- (2) push button sling swivels
- Contrasting pull tab