The Medium Dump Pouch is a larger dump pouch that is able to be stowed and was designed for extended overt use. A “fish trap” style flap at the top allows magazines and other items to be immediately stowed, but offers additional security over traditional open top dump pouches. This added security keeps all items stowed when going to prone or getting in or out of vehicles.
For a smaller, lighter dump pouch option, see the Ultralight Dump Pouch.
The Medium Dump Pouch features the patented Helium Whisper Attachment System that is fully MOLLE compatible and only takes a 3 x 2 section on a battle belt, vest, or other MOLLE compatible platform. The pouch rolls up and secures with a hook and loop tab when not in use. The main bag is built from ULTRAcomp™, a hard-use high performance laminate and is pattern-matched to the pouch.
- Up to five 5.56 magazines
- Prisoner search items
- SSE items
- Brass cases, trash
- Breaching charges
- Extra water
- 3 x 2 MOLLE field required
- Stowed Pouch: 8.5" x 2.5" x 3.5"
- Deployed Pouch: 8" x 8" x 2.5"
- MOLLE compatible Patented Helium Whisper® attachment system
- ULTRAcomp™ high performance laminate
- TEX 70 bonded nylon thread