The Operator COBRA® IDR 1.75” Rigger Belt is a low-profile shooter’s belt designed to work with both MOLLE and belt-mounted gear. This two-belt system is overbuilt, like all HSGI® gear, to outlast the competition.
• Built with two layers of military-grade Type 13 nylon webbing
• Sewn together with five rows of lock-stitched, bonded 138 nylon thread
• Proprietary construction process provides additional rigidity and stiffness
• Features additional layer of 1.5” webbing to form industry-standard columns of MOLLE for use with MOLLE pouches and holsters
• Double-needle binding along upper and lower edges of 1.5” webbing for added durability
• Includes your choice of HSGI® Inner Belt or Micro Grip Belt Panel to mate with the Operator’s interior hook Velcro®
• Two-belt setup enables the easy donning and removal of belt
• Features patented COBRA® integrated D-ring buckle with matte black finish
HSGI's® riggers belts are NOT labeled or certified for climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. HSGI® will not be held responsible for any injuries or death for the misuse of any of our products.