The Magpul Bonnell Pant are the pants you wear when you would rather wear shorts.
They are perfect for long days outdoors, in a plane, or on the road. The ultra lightweight four-way stretch nylon fabric allows for extreme freedom of movement and has an antimicrobial treatment to prevent the growth of bacteria and keep you smelling fresh. The fabric is also quick drying, which makes them great for activities around water. The engineered crotch gusset, reinforced knees and heels, and back leg seams allow for ample protection while still letting you move. 5 extra large belt loops on the waistband allow for use with any belt. The Bonnell Pant has seams on the back waist that fit around you in place of a waistband, reducing bulk. 6 pockets in total, with two zippered back welt pockets to keep out dirt, a thigh pocket, a hidden hip pocket, and reinforced hand pockets. Logo patch on center back loop. Reinforced metal zipper fly closure.
- 74% Nylon / 11% Poly / 15% Spandex w/Antimicrobial treatment
- 165 g/m2 ultra lightweight fabric with high stretch
- Straight fit from hip to ankle
- 18” leg opening (based on size 34x32)
- Two hand pockets, 4 zippered pockets
- Reinforced heel and knee pad
- Crotch gusset and seamed back for optimum fit and movement
- Triple needle stitched reinforced fly with metal zipper
- Logo patch on large center back belt loop