The M-LOK Extended Cantilever Scout Mount provides maximum forward light positioning to minimize shadowing effects and return usable handguard space to the user. The extended cantilever design is low profile and optimized for Magpul MOE SL, Zhukov, and MOE M-LOK Shotgun forends as well as compatible aluminum M-LOK handguards.
* NOT compatible with SureFire DS00 Dual Activation Switch or M600DF Scout Light
- Fits SureFire® Scout Light®* and Streamlight® ProTac® Rail Lights
- Extra length reduces barrel shadowing and provides more handguard real estate
- Directly mounts to M-LOK compatible systems
- Cammed T-Nuts
- Mount machined from Mil-Spec anodized aluminum
- Recoil/impact mitigation lugs
- Backwards MOE® compatibility with optional adapters
Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: Due to wider ventilation slots, the Scout Mount will not properly fit Bushmaster ACR Hand Guards. *The MOE Scout Mount is optimized for rifles with a factory A2 front sight base. Rifles with a railed gas block and folding front sight may have clearance issues depending on the size/shape of the gas block, sight, and installed light.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.