The M-LOK Offset Light Mount, Polymer provides the user with an ambidextrous platform to mount weapons lights at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions on M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends. Made from our proprietary heavy-duty polymer, this mounting solution features beveled ends and corners to reduce snagging and sharp edges. The Offset Light Mount allows for the direct attachment of the Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® or other MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts.
The optional Magpul Light Mount V-BLock and Rings can also be used to attach hand held lights with a diameter from 0.75 to 1.03 in.
All hardware necessary for attachment directly to M-LOK Slots on either aluminum or polymer hand guards and forends is included.
Made in U.S.A.
- For use with M-LOK compatible hand guards and forends
- Positions light or optics at either the 11 or 1 o'clock positions
- Lightweight, heavy duty polymer construction
- Four slots allows for attachment of MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny light and optic mounts
- Surefire® M300/600 series of Scout Lights® may be directly attached
M-LOK Offset Light/Optic Mount, Polymer
- Weight, w/ hardware: 0.7 oz.
- Length, max: 1.6"
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.