3-D Hear-Through and Advanced HearingProtection in a Mission Configurable DesignOps-Core headsets are designed to maintain natural hearingand sound localization. Advanced 3D Hear-Through technologyand hearing protection capabilities in the Ops-Core AMP(Adaptive Mission Platform) Communication Headset furtherenhance situational awareness and user safety. For optimalflexibility and performance, the modular headset can be easilyconfigured to meet a wide range of mission needs with optionsfor headband or helmet mounted use, single or double hearingprotection, single or multi-channel communications, andchangeable Camo Skin Sets.
- World Class Audio Quality
Leveraging industry-leading military and industrial safety hearing protection and communication systems’ capabilities of parent company Gentex Corporation, the Ops-Core AMP Communication Headset provides unprecedented audio quality with the ability to operate in combat environments.
- 3D Hear-Through (3DHT)
Restores and enhances “natural hearing” of the outside environment for improved situational awareness. Ear-simulator design reproduces ambient sounds with a high degree of directional accuracy, while also providing robust hearing protection.
- Optional NFMI (Near Field Magnetic Induction) Earplugs (sold separately)
Provide increased noise reduction, while maintaining clear communications and 3D Hear-Through ability. NFMI Earplugs do not require wires or batteries. NOTE: Compatible with NFMI-enabled headsets only.
- Quick-Release Downlead Connections
Disconnect headset from downlead(s) to allow for set up on left, right, or both sides. System can quickly configure between single, dual, or no downlead. Easy to use Push to Talk (PTT) connection permits secure, clear audio transmission in high noise environments.
Ergonomically designed to fit head geometry, providing better seal and increased noise attenuation.
- Auto Shut-Down
To preserve battery life, alert tones signal 3DHT shut down after two hours of inactivity. Pressing volume button resets timer. Included AAA lithium batteries provide 120 hours of 3DHT use.
- Mission Configurable Capability
Dual configuration capability adapts headset to either headband or helmet-mounted preference based on operational requirements.
- Ergonomic Headband
Engineered for optimal comfort and streamlined profile; capable of being worn under a helmet. Quick attach/detach from headband capability.
- Rail Mount Kit (sold separately)Optional rail arms can be mounted to rear of Ops-Core ARCs, leaving top portion of rails free for other accessories, while increasing helmet stabilization and providing a counterbalancing effect of shroud mounted devices. Single point gimbal attachment to earcups allows for 360˚ adjustment, providing a better earseal and accommodation of head movement. Rotate earcups to side or rear of helmet to create low profile, streamlined stowage when not in use.
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
Mitigates background noise enabling clear communication. Can be mounted to left or right earcup or removed as preferred.
- Integrated Microphone Mounting & Connection Point
Enables easy integration with any U-173/U standard plug.
- Fail-Safe Communications
In the event of battery loss, 3DHT will power off leaving headset and earplugs to operate for standard communication.