The ZEV Technologies Dragonfly slide is one of ZEV’s first cuts and it remains one of the most popular slide cuts. This cut removes the most amount of material, while maintaining structural rigidity. Most often used in competition applications, the Dragonfly’s windows allow for aggressive styling as well as enhanced cooling of the barrel.
PTS Zev slides are precision machined from 6000 series aluminum and designed for the Tokyo Marui G17 platform. It may also fit WE and KJ G17s with some slight modification (please consult a professional airsoft technician for installation). There is a choice of 2 different red dot sight configurations – one for the Trijicon RMR and one for the Leupold DP-PRO).
- Trijicon RMR/ Leupold DP-PRO optics mount without slide modification.
- Dragonfly slide kit includes:
- PTS ZEV Dragonfly G17 Slide
- PTS ZEV G17 steel standard barrel
- PTS ZEV combat sight (front & rear)
- PTS ZEV pro magwell
- PTS ZEV fulcrum adjustable trigger
- PTS ZEV extended magazine release (Gen-3)
- PTS ZEV red dot adapter plate
- PTS ZEV backplate
- Housing for the TM G17
- Nozzle return spring guide
- Reinforced Nozzle Set
- Piston Head
- Steel Zero Hammers Set
- Black Anodized Finish (Slide)
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) (Outer Barrel)
- Material – 6000 series Aluminum
- Optics mount – Trijicon RMR/ Leupold DP-PRO
- Compatibility – Tokyo Marui G17
- Weight – 282g (with packaging)
- Dimension – 250x152x50mm
License: ZEV® logo and related brand names are trademarks of ZEV Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries and are used for airsoft replicas under exclusive worldwide license by PTS Syndicate, Ltd. www.ptssyndicate.com
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.