The X300UH-B was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MASTERFIRE™ Rapid Deploy Holster. This compact but powerful WeaponLight features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, that lock the light into the holster, securing the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. The X300UH-B is designed to automatically activate when the weapon is drawn from the MASTERFIRE holster (if the holster is manually set for this function), saving valuable time in high-stress situations and making one-handed manipulations easier. Because the MASTERFIRE holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, and features an open design, most any X300UH-equipped pistol can be accommodated by it.
Everything else about the X300UH-B is pure X-Series. It features a recoil-proof LED covered with a proprietary TIR lens that focuses 600 lumens of light into a smooth, farther-reaching beam with a large central spot. It has a lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness, and O-ring and gasket sealing for weatherproofing.
Activating the X300UH is achieved via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control; just press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or flip it up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols), which permit the X300UH to be activated without at all altering your grip on your weapon, are also available. The X300UH can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail via its Rail-Lock® system.
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
- Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
- Special high-performance LED produces 600 lumens
- Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching beam with a larger center spot beam
- Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
- Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee